Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Vintage Love Meets Paper Pumpkin

This piece of art took some time.. as you can assumably tell.
I used to make cards like this all the time about 7 or 8 years ago. Then I started doing very simple clean line cards. Going back to the vintage look was super fun. Thanks to Paper Pumpkin this month everything fit together very nicely.


Using the Wood Embellishments and Linen Thread,
helped with the vintage look.


When coming up with this card I stacked everything together and maneuvered many times before I got the collection were it looked right. Then adhered everything using dimensional's and glue dots. I still feel like I could have done something else, however I just couldn't put my finger on what it was.
I think the final card is still something wonderful that I'm proud to share.

I used the Stampin Blends to color the flower images, stamped with the photopolymer set that came in the kit. I cut the Pink flower in half to utilize it in two spots. I also used my sponges piece with some crumb cake ink . Rubbed the edges of more or less everything on the card except for the Fresh Fig Cardstock that made the base. This gives that old shady look to all of the pieces in the design.


This Alternative to the March Paper Pumpkin Kit is undoubtable my favorite thus far!
I still have plenty of goods remaining in my red box.
So I'm positive there will be more to share!

Happy Stampin!
Love
Dawn

💗 !!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 💗
#MAKETIME

2 comments: