Saturday, March 10, 2018

Wildflower Thank You



Still had some stuff left from the Paper Pumpkin kit for February, trying to use everything I had. So I came up with another alternative. I used some Sahara sand Cardstock for the Base and the piece I stamped the flowers on. Didn't have any basses from the kit left so I added that.


Here's all the cards I made below with this one kit... Amazing.. That is a lot of cards!! I so hope the March's kit is just as good as this one. Being on the Paper Pumpkin fan page on facebook surely shows that everyone enjoyed this kit. There were tons of ideas, there are some Casied cards here as well!! 😍😍



15 cards and one Easter basket., everything has paper pumpkin implications on it somewhere.

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗


No comments:

Post a Comment