Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Bow Shaping Video


Yah!! I figured it out, definitely could use some practice. Which I will try to do better for my next video. I had made this with my phone and a holder which I had gotten off of amazon. When I finished recording the video, realized that it was coming up sideways in the view. I had to call in a pro...my brother saved my video so I didn't have to re-do it. There are a few bloopers like my oldest son jumping in. However, I didn't mind kind of shows you where I am come from.. lol 😍  He was smiling and laughing, the whole time as I was making the video. Of course he wanted to make an appearance.


I hope this video helps you in improving your bow making skills. If you don't get it right away don't give up just keep trying. It takes time... to hone skillfulness!!

Happy Stampin!
Love
Dawn

💗 !!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 💗
#MAKETIME



No comments:

Post a Comment