Monday, March 26, 2018

Lavender Grows All Year Long


This Card is so Pretty with the green strips and the purple Ribbon. Both of which comes in the March Paper Pumpkin kit. I first got to play with this Lavender image in the Lots of Happy Card Kit that was in the Occasion's Catalog. Then this Stamp set came out in the Sale-a-bration Catalog called Lots of Lavender. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it due to that prior experience. 


I originally got this Idea from a Fan of Paper Pumpkin Karen Campbell Winkels Her card on the Facebook page was so adorable I had to case. My center piece the lavender image and saying are exactly like hers. I changed up my coloring and of course and the layout of the card.


I colored in the beautiful Lavender with the Stampin Blends. I used Fresh Fig, Old Olive and the Powder Pink for the bow. Also, the Green strip paper is the inside of the envelope that came with the kit. Just have to carefully take it apart and then cut to size.



Hope this card gave you some inspiration to craft your own beautiful card! 

Happy Stampin!
Love
Dawn

💗 !!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 💗
#MAKETIME



No comments:

Post a Comment