Friday, March 9, 2018

Ladies Night Paper Pumpkin Style



Here's my Stampin Studio all ready to go, just waiting for the guests to arrive. My Paper Pumpkin Night with my ladies is one of my favorite nights of the month. We always have so much fun stamping and chit chatting as woman!


All the Paper Pumpkin Kits on the table there are set's another demonstrator friend of mine was selling, I told her I would see if my ladies wanted any of them.


My ladies stamping away, Carry, Denise, Diane, Erin, Lori, & Michelle all working hard on the February Paper Pumpkin Alternative's. We are missing Linda this month she is on Vacation, hopefully she makes it next time.


Diane is being brave and using the big shot all by herself. 😆

This is Erin she is a natural at stamping, she usually doesn't need much help and her card's are always very well done.

This is Erin's Mom Denise."So serious" I joked with her, she laughed after I took the picture.


We all usually bring a dish to pass also, all of us eat pretty well these night's. Especially when Carrie brought Stroopwafel's, her husband got them from the Netherlands when he went last month. Was so excited she brought those I haven't had any since Julia our exchange student last year got me hooked on them. 😋


💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗






No comments:

Post a Comment