Thursday, March 8, 2018

A Sunny Day



I had to play with this set again, the Sunshine and Rainbow's Photopolymer has become my newest favorite. I really hope they put this set in the main catalog in June so I can keep using it. 😊
For the inspiration I actually cased the card from the occasion's catalog on page 33. I used different shades of color and few changes with design. 




The Colors I used were Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquois, and Wisteria Wonder. I used the Craft White ink pad also for the stamped clouds on the Pacific Point Cardstock. Used a Vellum piece on top of the Whisper White base with the sun images.


A little Tip for this stamp set with the Rainbow shapes. The photopolymer stamps are very pliable which means you can form them in a different direction then how it was designed to be. When placing the stamp on the block the first time I used it, the stamps form did not stay in its U shape. When I went to cut it out with the Framelit it did not line up. So I learned to flip the stamp upside down on the table first, then put my block onto the stamp in that way. This will help it keep its original shape, intended to fit the framelits.

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment