Saturday, March 31, 2018

Frosting Diamonds in the Spring

 Spring colors just in time for the Spring Season!! Three different rendition's with the same color combination's.
I used the Diamond Shape Decorative mask with the White Embossing Paste from the Annual Catalog. I have been waiting and wanting to use the paste for the first time. When I first ordered the paste it actually came dried up, so tip for you make sure to open right away to make sure its " a frosty mixture". I knew that StampinUp's Customer Service is the best, so I had no hesitation to call and resolve my issue.

The paste is so easy to apply and dry's super fast. Which really surprised me I figured for sure it would take some time to dry. Applying the paste with the Palette Knives was so fun. Spread the paste and then scrap the access for other areas, this made a small amount go pretty far.


I used the Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon from the Occasion's Catalog on all three cards. I knew that would be my green implement so I kept that color the same in each card. See how each bow is just a bit different, weird how that happens when I did them all three exactly the same.


My inspiration for color was this magazine not the exact color tones but the idea was used. When I saw this magazine it just screamed spring, which I'm sure was the idea. As I was making the card I knew I wanted to use all the colors so I had to come up with a background. Funny How I ended up using the embossing paste, in a way sort of resembles the Frosting dollops in the picture.


The Stamp Set used was the Birthday Wit from the Occasion's Catalog on Page 9. This set is still available until May 31st. These saying's are perfect for a fun birthday card of any kind. Nothing say's happy birthday like a piece of paper folded in half... hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜†


Wisteria Wonder, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sky are the four colors that I used in all three cards.




The Wisteria Wonder card is my favorite I like them all but I like the way the purple looks on the front. The paste diamonds pop really nicely on this one.
Hope you enjoyed these cards!

Happy Stampin!
Love
Dawn

๐Ÿ’— !!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! ๐Ÿ’—
#MAKETIME





No comments:

Post a Comment