Thursday, March 1, 2018

Beautiful Friend




Love this alternative to February's Paper Pumpkin, I have to give credit where it is deserved... The idea came from Deb Joy Smeak from delightofmyart.com. I had to case for sure she did such a great job. Changed it up just a bit, she had used a Designer Series Paper on the base and a tan banner. I used Crumb cake as my base with the paper that came in the kit on top of that and a white banner. 


The Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins from the Occasion's Catalog, I have had them sitting on my work table for the past week wanting to incorporate to a project and this card fit the bill. I put a pearl on top of them because they came in the kit and just seemed like the fit perfectly.



The word beautiful was colored with the Stampin Blends, using the Crumb Cake light and dark markers. I did the whole middle and bottom half with the light blend first then the darker one on the bottom. Then went back with the lighter marker and blended upwards towards the middle again. I'm getting better with these markers, I've been watching video's online of other demonstrator's using them.

Here is Deb's cards....  She had written in here blog  that she came up with a list of words that could be used with all the letter's that we had gotten in the kit. 
Smartacle Deb!!..😃



💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment