Sunday, March 4, 2018

Celebrate Your Awesomeness



The Sunshine and Rainbow Stamp set and matching Framelits are just to die for. When coming up with a design I usually just start stamping and see what happens. This time I had stamped the Rainbow images first with the stamp set, but turned out the colored cardstock rainbow with the framelits I liked better. The gorgeous clouds were made with the Framelits also using the 6x6 Glitter Paper from the The Myths & Magic suite. The Celebrate label and stamped image "your awesomeness" came from the February Paper Pumpkin stamp set Wildflower Wishew. This will probably be my last Alternative for February, I just keep going with all the stuff you get in the kit. I think I am going on almost 15 projects so far and I still have some letters, a thank you label and some flower stickers. So maybe just one more post for February Paper Pumpkin, I will take a picture of all the cards I made with this set.



I had two of the celebrate label's left from this kit, luckily cause my first one went on a little crocked and it was hard to remove being it is a sticker. So I got upset and started over, my original one I had stamped the clouds all over the Soft Sky cardstock even behind the words I ended up not liking that part as much either.



This image below is my Original card the ones above are the second edition, which I think are cuter. However when I was assembling I had took pictures to show how I put it together. The picture below shows how I just used a couple pieces of scotch tape to hold together the rainbow, super easy!



This picture shows how I added the rainbow and the cloud below celebrate, overlapping the cardstock when adhering. Then you just flip the whole piece over and trim off the access rainbow and glitter cloud.



Last week I had said that my group of ladies was coming that next week, my bad its this week. Can't wait to show them all the great stuff I have made with this months kit. Will still post some pics to show my girls off, if they are cool with it!! 😍

I will be receiving the next Paper Pumpkin early because I was one of the winners for the red box challenge StampinUp! did in late December. So they are shipping me a kit out on the 9th and then I still get one that I normally order. Hopefully it will be just as cute as this kit! So keep your eye on this blog and I will post a Sneak Peek for everyone to see.



💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment