Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February Paper Pumpkin Alternative Again... 😊



However the only part of this card that is from the kit is the Wildflowers print. When I do my Alternative classes I try to make it worth it for my ladies by adding a lot of "extras" for their enjoyment.



I am obsessed with the Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, say that five times fast. lol 😛
I've used this folder on so many projects since owning it.



Been using Lovely Words Thinlits a lot lately as well. When doing this card I put the friend thinlit thru the big shot first then the Stitched Shapes Oval Framelit next. Same with the Layering Oval Framelits put the Scalloped oval thru first then centered the oval Framelit after. Using Dimensional's in between just makes the word friend pop even more over the wildflowers. The Blues I used were Pool Party and Bermuda Bay, if anyone knows me I use blue anytime I can one of my favorite colors. The Ribbon is from the Saleabration catalog, its a freebee with a level one order, three beautiful shiny Ribbon's in the set.

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment