Tuesday, January 23, 2018



January's Paper Pumpkin is so adorable for Valentines Day. 16 Cards of 2 different design's with envelopes, all the fixings, a Photopolymer stamp set and Rich Razzleberry stampin spot make up this months party in a box.  Check out this YouTube video, with some tips straight from StampinUp!





 I have a class once a month for some of my favorite Ladies in the Belvidere, Illinois area whom come and play with me in my stampin studio for an Alternative class. So if they don't want to make 8 cards exactly the same, they come to my class for some "outside the box" projects that I have cut and ready for them to put together.



So I came up with some Alternate ideas in preparation for my class coming up. I will share with you these cards for the next few days or so. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.





This first card I added a piece of Flirty Flamingo and Basic Black Cardstock, cut at 3 1/2" x 5" and 3 1/4"x 4 3/4".
The rest of the card was made from pieces and stamped images from the kit using Archival Black ink. The Card base that came in the kit went thru the big shot with a heart from the Sweet and Sassy framelit pictured below.













The two pieces of cardstock act as a base for the heart that opens like a card. The To and From on the front of the card resemble our school day Valentines that we all once knew.





💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗


No comments:

Post a Comment