Sunday, March 11, 2018

Celebrate Anything



This card could be used for many different occasions celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc.. pretty much anything you want to celebrate. 


This set up is so easy, I love the monochrome look with white on white it is so classic! I used the left over letters I still had from February’s Paper Pumpkin kit. Added some color to them so they pop even more like yesterday’s card with the crumb cake stampin blends.



I Added the flowered image on the bottom. This gives the illusion of some Designer serious paper. Some Linen thread which I used from my stash cause I did run out of that from my kit. Wala card assembled easy peasy lemon squeezey! Except for my crocked letters,  a t & e I was pretty happy with the layout! 😏

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment