Wednesday, March 14, 2018

He has Risen


Easter is almost here.. which makes me super excited for spring time!! Living in the colder part of the country makes spring time more special. 
I made this card using the hold on to hope stamp set. Brandy Cox a StampinUp demonstrator got to help design this set. She reached her million dollar  in career sales achievement. How fun it that!!



My inspiration for the colors on this card came from our next months Paper Pumpkin kit. 😁 I just received my free box today from my Red Box Challenge win. Of course I had to work tonight at my regular job so I couldn't put together a set, but I will be doing that tomorrow. Will post some close up pics of the kit for tomorrow's blog post.


The beautiful colors are Fresh Fig, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Old Olive. Also used the Sparkle Textured Embossing Folder for the background. The ribbon is the Fresh Fig 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon found on page 198 of the main catalog. I used the photopolymer stamp set called Labeler Alphabet for the "He Has Risen", with demensionals to make everything pop. 😉 Hope you enjoyed this card!!

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment