Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Basket Weave Is So Loved



Sale-a-bration is almost over.. so sad 😞 its my favorite time of the year!!
Free stuff is the best especially this year, when they added a level 2 for people like me. This Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Embossing folder screamed my name. Seriously it was screaming right off the page at me.. Dawn.. Dawn... Dawn.... I had to have it!! This embossing folder came with a stamp set also. I used the Basket image in this card, however I did have to cut it out by hand. That was ruff... took forever, but it was worth it in the end because I got the results that I imagined. I also used the leaf Framelit from the Magical Mates Framelit set from the Occasion's Catalog.



I used some Crumb Cake cardstock for my base, some Chocolate Chip for the Weave and a piece of Vellum on top of that. When adhering Vellum you have to creative on where to put your glue otherwise it will show thru. In this case I used some glue dots under the basket and under the three Glitter Enamel dots. Also Stamping on Vellum is kind of weird it sort of bleeds after you stamp, I've been told that you can use the heat gun to set the ink. I tried to emboss instead and that seemed to work very well with the black embossing powder.


And of course the Blender Pens... the Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Daffodil Delight. I did Stamp the image twice with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad and cut just the flowers out of the one image. Used Dimensional's to adhere flowers and some glue dots for the extra leaves.

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗






No comments:

Post a Comment