Saturday, October 6, 2018

Mandala Maker Meets Stamparatas


In Honor of World Cardmaking Day I made some time to craft today. I haven't had a lot of time lately to get into my craft room. I have another passion for photography and this has recently picked up for me. By signing on with Red Rose Studios this has broadened my client base indeed. Have had a lot of fun with this, however editing takes a lot of time when you take anywhere from 800-1500 pictures in one day. 
I currently have a wedding to edit and a family session so this will probably be a post among none others. For a little while longer before I can get back into to my craft room for some more fun.
This creation below is made from one of my Newest favorite stamps sets from Gina K. design's. Its called Mandala Maker and it was designed by her daughter Rina K. I purchased this set thru Simon Says Stamps website, but you can also purchase it directly from Gina K. Designs website as well. Pretty sure she has a special going on right now too.


I have always loved StampinUp! products and rarely used anything else. However recently, I really have been inspired by some online creators like Jennifer McGuire, Rina Krupsky, and Kristina Werner to name a few. Mostly watching YouTube videos is where I have come across other products.



 I used the Mandala Maker, Wreath Builder Stamp set and Stencil to make this card. The gorgeous bling are the clear Iridescent jewels from Lucy's Cards also purchased form SSS. 
I used my StampinUp! products the Stamparatas, some Stampin Pads, Stampin Write Markers, and some cardstock. The colors I used were Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo, and Pineapple Punch.

I hope this card inspires you to get to your creative space and make something beautiful! 😘😍


Happy Stampin
Love
Dawn


!!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 
#MAKETIME



No comments:

Post a Comment