Monday, January 22, 2018



Just like my Paper Pumpkin alternative classes, I made some alternative cards using the Lots of Happy card kit also. This was way to easy being that this kit came with such beautiful die cuts. It also came with 4 full size colored pencils which I used for the original cards, but for these cards I used our New Blender Pens.

 
The four cards pictured I came up with using just a few extra ingredients, the one pictured on the bottom right I cased from a card I found on Pinterest by Jenny Hall.



Above: This card all I added was a piece of Basic Black cardstock and some Gold Metallic Thread. The Whisper White piece that came in the kit I ran thru the big shot with the Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.



 Above: The only thing I used "outside the box" for this card was some Gold Mini Sequin Trim.





Above: This card was the same I only added some Ribbon the 1/8" Gold, So pretty with the white edges on it. I trimmed the Black and White stripe piece a little on both sides to fit the smaller card base.





Above: I did not add a single thing on this rendition everything was in the kit.

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment