Monday, March 19, 2018

First March 2018 Paper Pumpkin Alternative


This Paper Pumpkin is going to come out with so many alternatives, if your not on the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club page on Facebook then you need to be. There are so many talented ladies on that page and I for one cannot wait to share my ideas with them every month. Its always nice to have people leave you feed back, hey if that is something you like to do comment below. If your on your cell phone checkin this out, click on Desktop Version on the very bottom then you will see the comment section.


I used the stamps in the set that weren't used originally for this card. The Flower, leaves and the Happy Mother's Day Sentiment. Then I stamped the images in the with the Early Espresso ink then colored them in with the Old Olive and Fresh Fig Stampin Write Markers. Cut them with my Paper snips and used dimensional's from that humongous sheet we got this month. Then from my stash of 8 1/2" x 11" Fresh Fig Cardstock cut in half at 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4". The two Crumb Cake pieces are from the kit, the larger piece is one of the bases cut on half.


I love the Crumb Cake Rosed image piece it is just absolutely Gorgeous. I will be using this color combination in the future for sure. I forgot about the Fresh Fig color until this kit came out, good thing it is apart of the 2017-2019 In colors so I can still use it for another year.

Happy Stamping!!
Love
Dawn


💗 !!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 💗
#MAKETIME

Check out the video I made on the Bow Shaping for this card on my You Tube Channel. Be sure to subscribe for future updates and more video's.





2 comments: