Friday, July 13, 2018

Wedding inspired Broadway Star Paper Pumpkin alternative


I already had my alternative class, some ladies came and went. Then I finish up using the product in my kit and of course I come up with these cuties. Ladies everything is from the kit on these ones so you can also make these at home with your left overs!! Both of these could go wedding if you wanted them too, but the first one I think really screams cute summer wedding.


I used the white strips from the kit that were meant for the sentiments. On the right side of this card I used dimensionals to place them all a little less than 1/4" apart. I played around with the placement at first when figuring out what looked best and this is where they landed.


Used dimensionals for the white Banner and the cake. Added the Hooray die cut sticker and some random pearls and that was it, pretty easy. 


This one I had already had the envelope cut up so I just trimmed it a little smaller at 4" x 3 1/4". I also had the black and white piece left over from a previous alternative, this piece measures 4"x 2". Placed the Black Marquee piece centered on top of the strip piece with Dimensionals. Hooray sticker on the Marquee and its your day stamped on white strip then trimmed and adhered. 
Easy Peasey Lemon squeezy!


Really love how these turned out and I hope you like them as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin,
Love
Dawn




!!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment