Wednesday, June 6, 2018

A Wedding Alternative to May's Manly Moment's Paper Pumpkin Kit

Manly Moment's just can't stay manly with me. I'm having trouble coming up with another manly alternative.. lol!! I really love the layering on the center of this card, it really turned out quite well I think! The details of this card are mostly all the new stuff coming from the Annual Catalog by StampinUp! I just love all the new product coming out and I am so excited for everyone to get there hands on it!


The base is from the kit, the layer on top of that is a piece is Mint macaroon Cardstock Embossed with the new Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then I cut one of the envelopes up for the vertical rectangle piece 2 1/4" x 5 3/8" then Punched with the New Detailed Trio punch then I trimmed all the sides after punch 1/4". I just didn't like how far in the detail was when punched, I wanted them closer to the corners.


The layering in the middle starts with the Pearlized Doily the some 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon. Added some dimensionals on the Ribbon to hold in place and to adhere the next layer. Then the white shaped piece is layered with some flowers cut from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper. Then the Crumb Cake colored banner on top of that. The Sentiment Stamped on the banner is from the new Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set. 


I beautiful wedding card I would be proud to give to any Newlyweds!! I hope you enjoyed this card and are inspired to create one of your own!

Happy Stampin,
Love 
Dawn

!!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 
#MAKETIME




No comments:

Post a Comment