Thursday, April 26, 2018

April's Paper Pumpkin with a Feminine twist

April's Paper Pumpkin had men written all over it, and then... Look at me I still turn it into a female card.. lol!! 😂 The Calypso Coral color is so gorgeous that's all I needed to do was just add some more of that. A frilly scallop circle some gold hearts and a bow, and bam 💥 it's a girl card!! A Woman that likes to sail at least, or for me when I see the Anchor image, I think of God as being the anchor in my life! 😍😊



When I stretched the thick twine across the card I just taped it on the back with scotch tape, made it easy! Since the Paper gets really flimsy after going thru the big shot. Also a tip when putting the paper in the sandwich of the big shot. Layer the Paper with a piece of vellum. This technique will get rid of the crinkles and cracks that the emboss lines will have when going in alone.


I love the little gold heart's there so adorable I used a small cut up piece of dimensional on two of them and then one just glued. I did place a glue dot under the knot of the twine, on the anchor so it would stay put.



Finished up the inside with a cute sentiment a couple anchor images and done. Hope you enjoyed this Alternative to the April's Paper Pumpkin. If interested in a PDF on how I made this card. Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin subscription under my name as your demonstrator and every month you get a kit I will send you PDF's of 10/12 alternative's to the kit for free. Unless you live close by you can just stop by to one my class's.

Happy Stampin!
Love
Dawn

!!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 

#MAKETIME



Sign up for these amazing kits as a Subscription
at www.mypaperpumpkin.com

Still have time to get in on this great deal for first time Subscriber's. It is a really good time to try it out if you have been on the fence. Until May 10th you'll get 50% off your first two months sign up today you will get May and June for half off!!!

If you sign up with me as your demonstrator (Dawn Block) we have an alternative class every month at my place in good old Belvidere Illinois.. super fun times!!

Don't live close enough to come...? Not a problem sign up under me as your demonstrator and I will send you full Pdf instruction's of 10/12 Alternative's to the kit designed by me. 😍






No comments:

Post a Comment