Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Wood Birthday


Birthday Beauty card yesterday used the really large flower Die cut. I had cut some pieces off the edge of that card. Instead of throwing them away I decided to make another card with them. Being this is note card size made the small pieces fit nicely.


Added two leaf die cuts from the kit to give the illusion of a little more coming from the assortment on either side.


 Utilized the pink layer form the kit, the wood embellishment and the Baker's Twine. All I added was some Daffodil Delight, and Very Vanilla Cardstock.



Stamping the sentiment on the wood label and using the bakers twine around, made for a really charming finishing touch.

Happy Stampin!
Love Dawn

💗 !!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 💗
#MAKETIME





Sign up for these amazing kits as a Subscription...



Right now for first time Subscriber's, it is a really good time to try it out. Until May 10th you'll get 50% off your first two months.

If you sign up with me as your demonstrator (Dawn Block) we have an alternative class every month at my place in good old Belvidere Illinois.. super fun times!!


Don't live close enough to come...? Not a problem sign up under me as your demonstrator and I will send you full Pdf instruction's of 10/12 Alternative's to the kit designed by me. 😍















No comments:

Post a Comment