Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Birthday Beauty


This beauty was a March 2018 Paper Pumpkin interpretation, that I am just as happy with then my first card coming from this box. The only things I used other then the kit contents, were the Cardstock and the pearls.



Took the envelope apart to reveal the green strip Designer Series Paper. Used this on top of the Very Vanilla, and this all sits on the Fresh Fig Cardstock for the base.


 Adhered the large flowered die cut on the upper right corner of the green striped piece. and trimmed off the pieces hanging off. Then I cut the yellow flower in half as to not waste one half. Placed this flower center, of the top of the label. Used a dimensional on the back to hold them together. Leaf die cut images on either side also used dimensional's on the back to hold together.


Adding the Ribbon across the bottom and the pearls as accent's made for a pretty cool card!

Happy Stampin!
Love
Dawn

💗 !!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 💗
#MAKETIME


Sign up for these amazing kits as a Subscription... 
Right now until May 10th is a really good time to try it out, get 50% off your first two months.




If you sign up with me as your demonstrator (Dawn Block) we have an alternative class every month at my place in good old Belvidere Illinois.. super fun times!!
Don't live close enough to come...? Not a problem sign up under me as your demonstrator and I will send you full Pdf instruction's of 5 Alternative's to the kit designed by me. 😍


No comments:

Post a Comment