Friday, March 16, 2018

May Good Things Grow All Year Long



WOW..... this kit just got better after playing with it. The flower images in the die cuts are just beautiful. The envelopes are my favorite part I can't wait to turn that into a card. Its actually 5 1/2" x 4" so that will be perfect for a full size card. And everything is put together with dimensional's which makes assembly very simple.


Just like last month the alternative's for this kit are going to be so much fun. I could see the possibilities as I was putting the cards and envelopes together.


 Little tip when placing the flowers on the card, place flowers down first figure out positioning before placing dimensional's on the backs of them. You wont be able to overlap flowers if you have dimensional's in the wrong places. Hope that makes sense...


The Brads that go in the back of the envelopes are so cute, I feel like brads have become old fashioned. I really enjoyed playing with them again. The middle brad was a little difficult to open up inside the envelope. I ended up taking the brad back out and spreading the prongs a little, and then put it back in. That made it a little easier to separate when reaching in the envelope with one hand.

Alternatives to come..

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! ðŸ’—




No comments:

Post a Comment