Wednesday, April 18, 2018

****Spoiler Alert**** April's Paper Pumpkin is so Masculine!! WooHoo!!

April's Paper Pumpkin Kit is what we have all been wanting, some Masculine cards. Love the whimsy seaside motif too sticken cute!! Going to have some fun with this kit!! 😎


A whole lot of adorable stuff in this kit 20 Mini 3x3 cards with envelopes and 4 adorable boxes to fit. All the fixings including a Island Indigo Stampin Spot.



The Seaside look of this set is something they haven't done before in Paper Pumpkin!! I already have some ideas of some other StampinUp product that will match perfectly!! And a particular Textured Embossing Folder that would fit in very nicely as well! 😍


 The Stamp Set above is included in your kit, the sentiments if you can read them with the picture are "You are my Anchor" "Congratulations" You're a Life saver" "Adventure Awaits" "Thanks" "For You" and "Ahoy". Also two anchor images a sailboat, little heart, starfish, ship steering wheel and a Light house. Oh yeah and some little birds and waves down in the left corner. That's a great stamp set!!!



The die cut pieces in the upper part of this picture have some Gold accents...so in style!


The twine is thicker then what we got in February's kit, this is a thick baker's twine. I'm so excited to put together those boxes I love 3D projects. I don't do them all the time, but I do enjoy them!

I do have an extra kit again if anyone want's to come play on May 2nd or 5th for our alternative's class. Just  $20 for the box and the class is free for first timers.
(details on Facebook page)

Alternative's to come!!

Happy Stampin!
Love Dawn



!!Make time for crafting today not tomorrow!! 

#MAKETIME

Sign up for these amazing kits as a Subscription...

Still have time to get in on this great deal for first time Subscriber's. It is a really good time to try it out if you have been on the fence. Until May 10th you'll get 50% off your first two months sign up today you will get May and June for half off!!!

If you sign up with me as your demonstrator (Dawn Block) we have an alternative class every month at my place in good old Belvidere Illinois.. super fun times!!

Don't live close enough to come...? Not a problem sign up under me as your demonstrator and I will send you full Pdf instruction's of 10/12 Alternative's to the kit designed by me. 😍






No comments:

Post a Comment