Friday, February 16, 2018

May Your Wishes Come True


May all your wishes come true birthday card. Love the art work on this wishing well it is just beautiful I had so much fun coloring it in. I used the Stampin Blends again, been using those a lot lately. Not sure if I will ever give this card to anyone, I will have a hard time giving this one up... lol😆






I stamped the image using the Memento Pad, the ink dry's
faster and is less likely to fade when using the alcohol based markers.



Used the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the Better Together Set, for the inside of the card. Don't mind my slightly orange finger nail, had peeled 5 halo's for my boys breakfast this morning....😋


The Bright Wishes set is where the Wishing Well Stamp came from and the sentiment for the front of the card. I also used the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack for the Background. Behind the banner I stacked the Smokey Slate 1/2" Gingham Ribbon and the Black Mini Sequin Trim to add some pretties to the card.


💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment