Thursday, February 1, 2018



Here is another alternative to January Paper Pumpkin That I actually cased from a lady named Suzanne Netz from Canada. Casing is great way to get the juices flowing when your stumped, just like writers sometimes you just don't know what to stamp.... LOL. As demonstrator's we are here to share the ideas and inspire you to be more creative I hope I can inspire your stumped moments, like Suzanne inspired me.



Using Watercolor Paper for this first layer cardstock piece made this watercolor effect so much better. I tried water coloring with the Aqua Painter on regular Whisper White cardstock and it did not work as well. The Watercolor Paper soaks the excess water and spreads the color, and makes it so easy to make a gorgeous background.




Adding this cute image on the inside of the card was so simple, the envelope stamps in the set match perfectly and did not get the justice they deserved in this months kit. Which is why I loved this idea so much cause it really showcased these stamps.





Usually I grab color for an Aqua Painter from the inside of the larger stamp pads or with Ink refills. I wanted to show a way to do it with just the ink spot, if you don't happen to have the larger pad you can still get some ink from your spot. Just literally ink the clear block with your spot and grab the color as show in the picture.

💗 Enjoy some crafting today, not tomorrow!! 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment